fatfred;596385 Wrote:
> I have my leg in a cast so my xmas caravan holiday would be greatly
> improved by being able to run the squeeze radio from my laptop without
> a router.
> Laptop
> So far I have been able to set up a adhoc network in windows7 and it is
> waiting for connections. It is using wpa2 but have tried open etc
> Squeezeradio 7.5.1 r9218
> Started the radio which is able to find the adhoc network but not
> connect to it.
> Having entered the password the radio is unable to connect and displays
> "you entered ******* We were unable to connect using the above
> password"
>
> Thinking
> Perhaps there is something I need to do around providing a dhcp address
> from the laptop? any ideas? can this be done
> I don't want to have to use a phone or ipod with 3.5 help please

Hi,
a search might have brought up this
forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=82408&highlight=Ad-hoc, my
findings and questions about the same matter from not too far ago. I
hope you are in better luck than I was. Well, at least you already got
a reply! :D

-Skinny

--
Skinny

This sentence says less than a list of audio equipment.