copperstate;599381 Wrote:
> Well, it already does that quite reliably (at  least in my case). :)

I get a variety of behaviors from the radio.

Some of the time I get the alarm with the sound clip that I've selected
(~30% of the time)

Some of the time I get the backup alarm noise (~60%)

Some of the time I get the backup alarm noise twice, the 2nd coming a
couple of minutes after I shut off the first (~5%)

Some times I get no alarm at all (~5%)

So, it will wake me up about 95% of the time.  My cheap travel alarm
clock is my backup and is set 2 minutes later than the radio, to cover
the 5% failure rate.  I often wonder why I keep using the radio alarm
at all - sick curiosity, I guess!  Being an engineer, I hold out hope
that one day Logitech will fix it.  If it were my product, it would
drive me crazy until it got fixed.

I run squeezebox server on a local PC that is always on, but from
reading the logs, I think that the sound clips are only on
MySqueezebox.com.  I captured posted the logs in the slim bug system a
couple of times, but they appear to have been ignored.

Behavior seems to change with new sw releases, but never stabilizes.  I
did have a run where it worked properly for a few weeks, but that ended
with one of the sw updates.

Does your statement "quite reliably" mean 100% reliable?

--
davenva