isr2002;606545 Wrote:
> It is not so convenient... Reason? The server (or PC) running SBS may
> not be always powered on.
Well, if you don't want to connect through SBS then just upgrade your
server to 7.5.3 (the first option I mentioned) and be done with the
firmware dance. Or has whoever is supporting SBS on Synology not
released 7.5.3 for your NAS yet? If that's the case then maybe I should
have offered two more options: (c) pester the Synology people to catch
up and release 7.5.3 for your NAS, or (d) use a server that can be
updated when Logitech releases a new version, not when some 3rd party
gets around to it.

I'm not sure exactly what you expect Logitech to do in this situation.
If you can't (or won't) upgrade your server to 7.5.3 then have to
either connect to mysb via SBS or put up with the firmware
upgrade/downgrade. If it is a delay from whoever is supporting Synology
then it is a situation you will probably have to get used to, because
there are probably _always_ going to be delays in updating SBS. I
understand it's a fine NAS, but that's one of the inconveniences of the
server you chose.

--
aubuti