isr2002;606672 Wrote:
> So they blame you for not releasing the source code. But I understand
> very well that the time is short and it could not be done by-night. So
> I wait a future Synology package OR an option in SBR menu for turning
> automatic update on/off.
First, I don't think they blame _me_ because I have nothing to do with
Logitech besides being a customer, like you. And I really don't think
they are "blaming" Logitech at all. Logitech releases the source code
to everyone at the same time, including Synology. In theory Synology
could be updating their package with every nightly beta release, so
that the final changes for the official release would be small and
incremental. But I expect that is way too costly for them, so Synology
waits for an official release, and then plays catch-up. And Logitech
can't send it to Synology in advance, because they are making changes
almost up to the point of the official release.

Glad you like the Radio, and yes, pressing the Home button (or the Back
button, which I believe also works to cancel an update) is pretty easy.

--
aubuti