Hi Chris,

the logs shows a working alarm on Aug 25th.
Here is everything as it is supposed to be: at 6:43 the radio gets the
signal from MySB.com to play your desired stream

On Aug 26th this signal is completely missing.
So in your case this is a bug from MySB.com, one cannot blame the Radio
or the stream.

I suggest opening a support case for Logitech. I guess their first
answer will be to try out all sort of things:
(reverting firmware, changing the stream, ...) but insist that this log
proves that MySB.com didn't send the needed signal to start the alarm
and Logitech needs to investigate this on their end. You might also
point to this thread to show them that you spent some serious time to
investigate the issue with us.

In the meantime my best advice is, that each evening you enter the
alarm setup window and enter the setting where you can change the
time.
Don't change it, just hit the big button so that this time gets resend
to MySB.com.
This *might* reset the timers on MySB.com so that it gives you a
correct signal the next morning.

Would be interesting if this helps, as this would show that MySB.com is
'good enough' for a single alarm, but not for an alarm series.

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)