twynne;683508 Wrote:

> To add to the frustration trying to diagnose this most recent problem,
> the Radio (after connecting to the wifi) refused connection to the LMS.
> The Boom sitting right beside me at the time was connected and playing
> fine.
>
> I hopped onto the server to find that LMS pref pane wouldn't open, and
> there were 5 instances of Perl running.  Killed them all and managed to
> get things running again.  What a hassle though!

Glad you got sorted with a WAP, but as you say seems a bit extravagant!
I think you may have something here though, my radio would show as
connected to the router occasionally but it wouldn't connect to the
server?

It makes me wonder if the problem could be buried deep in LMS somewhere
especially as for me this issue is only a recent one, my last LMS update
was 12/12/11...hmmmmmmm.

--
wonder boy

2 Booms, 1 radio, a touch and an SB3...think that's enough?