bugmenot;683514 Wrote:
> Thank you for this fast response!
>
> For some reason i haven't had a checkbox to toggle the Fixed Volume
> setting.
> I completely removed LMS from my system now and set it up again.
>
> Well I didn't get / enable an checkbox (or similar) "Fixed Volume"
> option.
> But the SB is working well again.
>
> I 'll avoid "trying" the Fixed Volume again.
>
> Lots of Thanks, for your fast help!
> Best Wishes
> Andi

I'm convinced this is a bug the setting only exist on mysqueezebox.com
but are not avaible there ? And it makes no sense on the radio ? i used
fixed volume on my Touch there it makes some sense, as it is conected to
a stereo with it's own volume.

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )