wonder boy;698433 Wrote:
> Squeezeb I feel your pain, or should I say I did. See my thread and in
> particular what worked for me here...
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=92597&page=5
>
> I know people suggest all sorts of solutions but like you none worked
> although 4 other players held their signal no problem but the radio was
> as unstable as an MFI wardrobe!
>
> The access point I used was a surplus hub, I was about to splash out on
> £150 router but read if people who had done the same but only for radio
> to drop again.
>
> Let us know how you get on
Everything's still running. No dropouts. Spent the last 24 hrs running
2 SB3s, 2 Booms along with the Radio. No problems, no dropouts.

Like I'd posted, I just got a new router. Didn't futz with _anything_
including reserving IP under DHCP. The Radio is still, however,
assigned a static IP outside the DHCP range. No port forwarding, no
nothing. Just plugged router in, and let it do its thing. Running
WPA2-Personal.

So who knows? It could've been the router, could've been the firmware
update/LMS update. I'll continue to post uptime/updates as edits to my
post immediately preceding yours.

--
squeezeb