I have similar problems with SqueezeBox Radio. The network radio
stations play for a while and then suddenly stops playing until I press
the channel preset button again. Also red WiFi signal icon has been
appearing ocassionally without reason. Signal strenght is allways
between 50% and 80%. I think the problems got worse after the latest
Media Server version and Radio firmware update.
Is there any information how to solve this really annoying problem? Can
the Radio be downgraded or is it necessary to be same version as the
Media Server?

--
ascomm74