Actually it isn't quite as easy as it is made out to be.  It is
actually

Settings -> Advanced -> Switch to Squeezebox

Then you are presented with options to "Cancel" "Free Your Music" or
"Update Manually"

Cancel does what you would expect, but the other two options result in
"Failed to register your player for migration. Please try again!"

No matter how many times I try I get the same result. Then if I ever
back out of the menu completely, it won't go back in to the "Switch the
Squeezebox" unless I do a factory reset.  My wireless signal strength is
93% and it successfully updated the UE firmware when I first plugged it
in.