Hi,

but the solution for the bass amp problem is already in this thread, see
jive_alsa download from Ralphy above, since I have installed
his new jive_alsa version the problems here have nearly vanished
completely,..

nearly because there was only one bass amp hickup here after playing
full res flac with 44.1khz, setting the radio with the power button to
pause (i.e. not powering it down) and than starting the radio with the
station button of a tvheadend sat radio stream mp2 with 48khz
and 320 kbit/s,

so in the last two month this was the only!! failure, instead of three
to four times a week with daily usage, so I can live with that,
my thanks go to Ralphy for his jive_alsa remedy to the bass amp problem,

best wishes pbg4