pbg4 wrote:
> but the solution for the bass amp problem is already in this thread, see
> jive_alsa download from Ralphy above, since I have installed
> his new jive_alsa version the problems here have nearly vanished
> completely,..

Well, I'm very pleased for you ! But I do not share your finding.

My own 'Baby' is just as prone to 'woofer-dropout' with Ralphy's version
as it is with the original Logitech version. In particular, the issue
addressed by the 'Joggler Squeezeplay' patch has not been in point.
Which is worth knowing.

And the error reporting is very much better !

I don't know if any of the other changes that Ralphy incorporated might
have impacted on your circumstances.