Hi

in order to track this down further a little bit, now I have three
radios playing for testing, two rev 5, one with jive_alsa r1.3, the
other with r1.4,
the rev 7 is playing unaltered, no glitch so far,..

in the dmesg the only difference between the two board revisions 7 and 5
is the soc revision,

Code:
--------------------
    CPU is i.MX0 Revision 0.7     CPU is i.MX0 Revision 0.5

the onboard msp430 loads different ascii/hex firmware files, but if you
diff or hexdump them, they seem to be completely identical,

Question: the only place I found to change the alsa buffer and period
count from userspace is in
/etc/squeezeplay/userpath/settings/SqueezeboxBaby.lua
the values for alsaPlaybackBufferTime=20000 and
alsaPlaybackPeriodCount=2 ; are these the ones to alter to test with
bigger buffer settings?

best wishes pbg4