bobertuk wrote:
> My Radio is in a awkward position and when it needs to be re-booted it's
> difficult to get to the power plug to pull power....
>
> schedule a weekly re-boot as a workaround to needing to physically pull
> power to re-boot.

Bob, have you thought about a smart mains plug - search Amazon for smart
plug, I use Teckin ones for various tasks, they can be configured to
work automatically on a schedule, work with Alexa if you have an echo or
via a smartphone app.

A relatively cheap and simple resolution to your need to power cycle
regularly.

I'm just about to deploy another couple, one to power control a
SqueezeAMP and one for the power on my newish FreeSat DVR which is
turning out to be not quite ready for prime time (buggy) and needs a
regular power cycle to clear the lockups.

Kev