There was a firmware upgrade to my Asus router (running as AP) recently.

It still has WiFi-6 disabled in the 2.4 wifi settings, but now the
problem with the Squeezebox Radios loosing connection is back!
Also tried switching my Asus to b/g only for 2.4 but problem is still
there!

Btw. I have one SB Radio which is running wired network, and this is not
affected (as last time).

Just a friendly warning (again) to avoid Asus AX models for WiFi-6! I
will setup a separate "old" 802.11g AP for the SB Rs for now.

Hopefully Asus will solve this problems sometime?!

Tore BB