Okay, good to know that these are the line numbers and, I suppose,
Slim::Player::StreamingController is the path to the file.

mrw wrote:

> Have you got the Radio linked or grouped with another player ?

No, the player is not synced to any other player.

I searched for the word stop in StreamingController.pm in order to find
the places rom where that subfunction can be called, but I couldn't
figure it out. Perl doesn't seem to be the most readable of programming
languages... (or I'm just to dumb).

What I read 'here'
(https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/blob/7938c061194816970c05fcfdd9607bf359f532ca/Slim/Player/StreamingController.pm#L2018-L2034),
however, gave me the idea the issue might be related to the
autopowersave function, which I have enabled and set to "Power Save
always" after 60 minutes. Maybe there is some bug triggering the
powersave early? But then again, that would mean the player would go to
sleep, which it doesn't. It just stops playing. I now disabled
autopowersave to see if the issue disappears.

*Server*: LMS 7.9.2 on an Ubuntu 18.04 virtual machine
*Players*: Radio, Touch, Duet (Receiver & Controller), 2 Booms
*Remote control apps*: SqueezePad (iOS), Squeezecontroller (Android)
*Important plugins*: Trackstat, Spicefly Sugarcube, Lazy Search Music,
Custom Browse, Multi Library, Material Skin