kidstypike wrote:
> This is how I do it.
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110087-New-in-7-9-2-Presets-editor&p=1025190&viewfull=1#post1025190

Ahh - I'd missed that discussion!  And I'd forgotten about Presets
Editor, which simplifies the process somewhat.  The post that follows
the one you link to does raise that issue of whether you have the button
programmed to SAVE or PLAY, or both.  As I said, I found that if SAVE is
activated in the player menu, then any button press SAVES rather than
Plays.  Which was a frustrating 10 minutes!

LMS 8.2.1 - 1628023316
Win10
Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Livebox 4
Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), LAN Desktop
3 x Touch - 1 wireless, 2 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
2 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)
2 x SqueezeAmps

b) Freebox
External SSD, WiFi Laptop
1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)