agbagb wrote:
> However, I think this may be easier on Radio.

On the Radio it seems to be very easy. For option 'IR Hold 2' I am
presented with a large list of choices, including 'Play preset 2' and
'Set preset 2'. So I take 'Play preset 2', following which it will be
ticked in the UI, and long hold on the button will play out preset 2. If
I then decide to take 'Set preset 2', well, then that one will be ticked
instead and, I suppose, active.

Which said, I did manage to find myself set up with an 'Add to end'
once, I'm not sure why. Perhaps there are some beta quirks present in
the operation of the menu.

I don't have a Touch, so I don't know what challenges that may be
presenting.