mrw wrote:
> Login via SSH. Enable it in the advanced settings.
> Log is /var/log/messages
>
> Log does not survive a reboot, so copy it to the root user directory to
> preserve. Alternatively collect using scp.
>
> I have occasionally had ‘sluggishness’, but not enough to investigate.
> Is there a common feature, e.g. a particular track or stream ?

Hi mrw - thanks for the reply.
Not even playing anything at the time of failure, just letting it sit.
I even eliminated the WiFi bridge, and just have it directly connected
to a switch now.
It's currently in the state where every button press/action is taking up
to 10-15s to execute again.
Seems I can still SSH into it though, so will try to grab logs now.