Problem is definitely the wlan.
Still not certain whether it's a WiFi 6/interference issue, or an actual
hardware failure though.
Regardless, as of right now, the radio is set up exactly how I had it
before (albeit with wired Ethernet), and it's been running for 10+ hours
without issue.

The problem was that the method I was using for disabling wlan on bootup
did not work for me.
As per
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109953-WiFi-connection-unstable-lost-on-three-Radios&p=1053624&viewfull=1#post1053624
I added an rcS.local file with the following:

/usr/etc/logger -s "Stopping wlan; disabling wifi"
/etc/init.d/wlan stop

However, after startup, sending /etc/init.d/wlan stop resulted in:

root: wlan: stopping
..unloading all
killall: recEvent: no process killed
root: wlan stopped

This indicated wlan had not actually stopped after boot.
It should look like this if already stopped:

root: wlan: stopping
killall: wpa_cli: no process killed
killall: wpa_supplicant: no process killed
..unloading all
rmmod: can't unload 'ar6000': unknown symbol in module, or unknown
parameter
killall: recEvent: no process killed
root: wlan stopped

I then removed the rcS.local file I added previously, opened the rcS
file, and commented out the following line as shown:

#/etc/init.d/wlan start

Rebooted again, verified wlan was not running, and the radio has been up
and running with the IOGEAR WiFi bridge since.
I'm leaving it at that for now.

Many thanks to @POMdev and @mrw for the assist!