THildebrandt wrote:
> *sigh* I had hoped this was not the case, as the WIFI6/mesh problems
> were described with total loss of connection to wifi with red icon..
>
> As suggested above, i tried connecting to mysqueezebox.com without
> success...
>
> As i understand it, there no solution apart from establishing wired
> connection, yes??

If you have not changed your wifi system recently, and you suspect it is
due to the Wifi6 problem, then the solutions are
1) bypass the internal wifi.  This can be done by connecting via
ethernet or using wifi to ethernet bridge such as the vonets or in my
case a TP-link nano router.
2) install wlanpoke which will restart the wifi process when it detects
a problem.  However, this reduces the disconnect problem but does not
eliminate the problem.

If you have updated your router recently, then check the settings to
turn off wifi6 on the 2.4 ghz band.  However, based upon my experience
attempting to use wifi6 caused my radios to disconnect within a few
minutes.  You mentioned 12 hours, so it could be someone else using
wifi6.  In my case, some of my radios will drop wifi connection, while
others continue to work.  It can happen every few hours, or take days to
occur.  This is why I suspect it is due to a neighbor's wifi system.

Heurer's experience could be unique.  I have radios that started as UE
versions and original Logitech radios.  Some would disconnect but others
would not.  I suspected there might be a hardware difference, but when I
switched the radios location, the problem stayed at the location.