P Nelson wrote:
> If you have not changed your wifi system recently, and you suspect it is
> due to the Wifi6 problem, then the solutions are
> 1) bypass the internal wifi.  This can be done by connecting via
> ethernet or using wifi to ethernet bridge such as the vonets or in my
> case a TP-link nano router.
> 2) install wlanpoke which will restart the wifi process when it detects
> a problem.  However, this reduces the disconnect problem but does not
> eliminate the problem.
>
> If you have updated your router recently, then check the settings to
> turn off wifi6 on the 2.4 ghz band.  However, based upon my experience
> attempting to use wifi6 caused my radios to disconnect within a few
> minutes.  You mentioned 12 hours, so it could be someone else using
> wifi6.  In my case, some of my radios will drop wifi connection, while
> others continue to work.  It can happen every few hours, or take days to
> occur.  This is why I suspect it is due to a neighbor's wifi system.
>
> Heurer's experience could be unique.  I have radios that started as UE
> versions and original Logitech radios.  Some would disconnect but others
> would not.  I suspected there might be a hardware difference, but when I
> switched the radios location, the problem stayed at the location.

Update:
Problem 'solved'' by coinnection via ethernet.

Regarding the other points brought up:
no changes made on router or network; only change done lately was
installation of community firmware a few months back;, problem start did
not coincide with this...

Agree with you - probably new wifi bought by neighbor...  As this only
occurs (so far) during periods with inactivity, ill look into
wlanpoke...