On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Lincoln Stoll <lst...@lstoll.net> wrote:

> I guess less time in dev, consistency in testing and language for
> development, potentially more efficient output, integration with existing
> code?
> I'm not using it at the moment, but in some ways it looks interesting.

Seems reasonable. As long the js is debuggable. Having to learn js (and more
importantly, the GWT style of 'compiled' js) because the abstraction leaked
would be my main concern as a java developer. You can't use sass without
already knowing css, but if you can write GWT without knowing javascript
then you may be running the risk of digging a very deep hole.