Hello Rubyist, I'll move to Australia in about a month and I'm a Ruby
developer with 3 years experience. I would like to pick up the best city
for my skillset and I have no idea about the market over there. Where would
you suggest me to start formy working experience between Melbourne, Sydney
or Brisbane? I know it is a very generic question but I would just like to
know your opinion as you are already there.

Cheers,

This is my Linkedin so you can give me a better advice
https://au.linkedin.com/in/lorenzosinisi
<https://au.linkedin.com/in/lorenzosinisi>
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile>