nan sabana durian iko khasiat nan bisa
dipertimbangkan ateh dugaan salamo ko.
tarutamo ttg KOLESTEROL

wassalam
boes

\\==============

Durian is the Healing King of All Fruits

Saturday, August 08, 2009 by: Sheryl Walters, citizen journalist

(NaturalNews) Durian is a little known fruit from Asia that has an
extremely pungent smell and an amazingly sweet taste. The smell of the
durian fruit is so bad that many hotels in the areas where durian grows
will not allow their guests to have the fruit in their rooms. But those
who brave the smell are quickly won over by its beautiful taste and
amazing health benefits. Unlike most fruits the durian is left to fall
from the tree as this is a sign that it is ripe to eat. People in the
local villages of South East Asia, where the durian is most common, call
it "The King of Fruits," and they will clear the floor under the trees
near to harvest time and then camp near them for up to two months just
to make sure they get the fruit at its peak. This is a truly exceptional
and healing fruit

Health Benefits of Durian

Traditionally the durian fruit was seen as a powerful aphrodisiac, while
women would eat the ashes from burnt durian skins to help them recover
after child birth. But concoctions made from the leaves of the durian
tree were also used to help reduce swelling and cure skin disease. More
recently nutritionists have claimed that the durian fruit can help lower
cholesterol and cleanse the blood as well as cure jaundice and alleviate
fevers.

Experts even say that you can rid yourself of yeast infections such as
thrush through eating the durian fruit. This is because of the durian's
high iron content that helps the white blood cells in our body make
specific chemicals that kill off the infection.

The durian is also packed with amino acids as well as Vitamins B, C and
E and many people are even comparing the sweet custard like centre of
the durian fruit to the goji berry for its high levels of anti oxidants.
These anti oxidants help slow down the destruction of cells from free
radicals such as pollution and smoking; in doing so, they decrease the
effects of aging on the skin giving you a younger more refreshed look.

Among the amino acids found inside the durian is tryptophan. Tryptophan
is essential for making and maintaining serotonin levels in the body.
Serotonin is the hormone in the body that regulates our happiness.
People with low serotonin levels tend to have short tempers, are often
moody and suffer from depression. This means that not only will eating
the durian fruit help keep your body running smoothly but it will also
increase your general happiness and wellbeing.

==========

Sheryl Walters is a qualified kinesiologist, nutritionist,
reflexologist, massage therapist, life coach, hypnotherapist, and NLP
practitioner.

She holds a degree in speech, language and hearing sciences from the
University of Colorado in Boulder.

Lies Suryadi wrote:
> Mak Ngah,
> Ambo kiro dek isinyo putiah ndak? Sarupo kuliok urang Ulando.
> Iyo...sagalo nan putiah bahubuangan jo Ulando.

.
Posting yg berasal dari Palanta RantauNet ini, jika dipublikasikan ditempat
lain wajib mencantumkan sumbernya: ~dari Palanta r...@ntaunet
http://groups.google.com/group/RantauNet/~
UNTUK DIPERHATIKAN, melanggar akan dimoderasi:
- DILARANG:
  1. Email besar dari 200KB;
  2. Email attachment, tawarkan disini & kirim melalui jalur pribadi;
  3. One Liner.
- Anggota WAJIB mematuhi peraturan serta mengirim biodata! Lihat di:
http://groups.google.com/group/RantauNet/web/peraturan-rantaunet
- Tulis Nama, Umur & Lokasi pada setiap posting
- Hapus footer & seluruh bagian tdk perlu dalam melakukan reply
- Untuk topik/subjek baru buat email baru, tidak dengan mereply email lama