I've got an app that opens two forms as MDI.  That part works, but after the
forms open, the main R:Base screen (database explorer, editor, etc. Opens over
top of the forms.  I can minimize that window and hide it behind the forms and
use them but would like to suppress the window from opening at all.  I'm
probably missing something easy, but haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks for any help.

David Fowler
Roto-Rooter