David,

Here is a very simple approach ...

01. Create a command file, such as, MyApplication.DAT, that include all your database CONNECT statement and then EDIT USING formname ...., etc.
    -- Example
    -- MyApplication.DAT
    CONNECT dbname
    CLS
    EDIT USING formname1 MDI
    EDIT USING formname2
    RETURN

02. Create application shortcut as follows:
    -- Example
    Target: C:\RBTI\RBGX\RBGX.EXE MyApplication.DAT
    Start in: C:\Databases\

03. Double-clicking on the shortcut will launch RBGX.exe with all your statements in the MyApplication.DAT file.

04. You may also RUN MyApplication.DAT at the R> Prompt or from the Database Explorer > Command Files as well.

That should provide you with the outcome you are looking for.

Hope that helps!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak