From: jan johansen <j...@jjcalibrations.com>
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - Suppressing main R:Base screen

David,

I know what want to do is possible. I do know that for a client I created
what you are trying to do. But I also believe I made copies of the 2 forms I
wanted to use as I needed to make some changes to the MDI calls that would
not be applicable if calling either of the original forms individually.

Hope that makes sense.

Jan