Good evening everyone:

I am new to RBASE and was looking at the string manipulation functions and
couldn't find one that would work for me.

I would like to change a database field similar to using the find and
replace function in Excel.
In my street name field I have ("Black Gold Ln", "Mirage Ln", etc.). I
would like to mass blast this field by changing all of my "Ln"s to "Lane".

Would someone know how I could accomplish that?

Thanks,
Larry Haas