It's a money thing, but it would be painful.  I'm trying to find a way
to keep one, which is preferable.

Thanks for all the info everyone.  Besides my 59 Bleriot and unbuilt
58 Saluki, I have a 74(ish) repainted Raleigh International.  the
raliegh is okay, I'd like to drop the wheel size from the stock 630,
but 622 is still a little large and the 584 is a little small, no
sweet spots in between.  Is there a wheel size around 600mm?

Colin Cummings
Amarillo, TX