From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of John Ferguson
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 9:15 AM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] Re: Questions about derailleurs/chainwheels/cassettes

Thanks for all the advice.

Let me be clear here: Using the Simplex derailleurs from my old bike
is not to save a few bucks on new derailleurs. It's because they
worked flawlessly for many years. I see no reason to change -- plus
they're a lot prettier than Shimano. All I'm trying to figure out is
what would be a reasonable front/rear combo that would work with this
derailleur. I know the "capacity" is 26.