LOL.

What going on today!  It happens on my group ride today too!

He was not a triathlete, not on a sport touring bike, he was not on a
bike at all.  He was roller skating.

We passed him according to the rules, on the left, give him plenty of
room, gave him a shout before we pass...

Then he rushed back behind us and forgot a red light was ahead.  So he
put his hand on one of our rider behind trying to slow down.  Once I
saw it, I was amaze and start laughing.

If you really want to make those jerks mad on the road, my ride of
choice is my fixedgear.  That drives them nuts when you pass them and
out climb them.  Down hill is another matter, that depends on your
kung fu.

Ron