Oh ....... the irony.

 DT shifters is likely a design decision, it's not as if there's a
shortage of DT shifters bosses is there?

The Irony is .  .  .   why does the Waterford made Bomabadil have DT
shift bosses? ..... This kind of stops the thinking for a minute.
Who's gonna use DT shifters on a Bombadil? LOL!

If the Bombadil has them .  .  .  I see no valid excuse for the Roadeo
not to have them then . .  .  .  but it's their bike design and
prerogative to change things as they like  .  .  .  so there you go.

It doesn't mean it cannot be changed though in the future. .  .  or
just tell them you won't buy one unless it's changed if you really
need them.  Adding clamp on shifters is silly.  .  .  and this is one
area Riv has lost me .  . . the love of clamp on stuff. Who buy a Riv
to clamp things on?  Hey , does the Roadeo have a chain hanger?