When I get it I'll let you know! It should be shipping out either today or
tomorrow. I've got to piece together a few remaining parts, but shouldn't
take too long. I'm building it with a Schmidt SonDeluxe, Rear Phil Wood,
friction barcons, Noodle bar, should be pretty classy!

Ok...back to the original intent of this thread..