I use Phil FW hubs and they are zero maintenance , which is exactly why I
chose them for 2 sets of wheels (so far) .  I was done cleaning and
adjusting cup/cone hubs in the early 80's when even my Stumpjumper came
with Specialized cartridge bearing hubs . The Phil CS hubs looks pretty
easy to dismantle, as does the VO, not so much the White .  Phil and King
and likely White you'll be able to get parts for long term if you need them
, VO I doubt . Velocity does make CS hubs also , and I suspect they would
offer some long term support as well .

For me, it's all about little or no maintenance .  Every quality hub these
days is going to roll well , and have great sealing from water , so it just
comes down to asking yourself , do I want a cup/cone hub and regular
maintenance, or cartridge bearing hubs with little or none .