Way back when, Jim M posted that he had a reservation at China Camp that
would handle 40 for Sat & Sun, and a follow on for Mon at Mt Diablo for
30.  Now that Dan McNamara is on point, can he confirm this & also advise
how we coordinate?  When & where to meet?  Payment?  Really looking forward
to this gathering.

dougP