This post will be my last on the Jamboree and then I must attend to family.

The cost I paid for CC was $350 ($175 per night), and $100 for Diablo.
There are about 30 campers, not counting RBW staff who are not being
charged, so $15 each would cover camping fees. You can PayPal me at
mather...@gmail.com.

The group camp at CC is reserved for the nights of July 12 & 13. Whoever
arrives first should check in with either the Park Aide at the Campground
Kiosk, or if no one is in the kiosk, with the Camp Hosts in the main
parking lot. Anybody arriving after that can just go straight to the group
campsite; if there is someone in the kiosk, let the Park Aide know they are
staying at the group campsite and you do not have to pay a day use fee.   A
sign will be posted in the dirt parking lot indicating where group campsite
parking is located (closer to the back of the lot).

Here is the reservation permit:
[image: Displaying GroupCamp_7.12.13_14_Rivendell.jpg]
For Mt Diablo, group camp GWLC is reserved for Monday, July 14th, details
below. The camp is near the Junction. If you're not familiar with the area,
there are plenty of locals on the ride to guide the way.

RESERVATION DETAILS
Campground: MT. DIABLO SP
 Site: GWLC
 Site Type: GROUP TENT ONLY