Hi Mike, you didn't mention how she and you are going to be setting
the bikes up. Albatross or other upright bars add a bit of flexibility
to frame sizing, but drops need to be a better fit IMHO.

I've found that many women have reach considerations with typically
(male) sized bikes. They end up having to size down to get the reach
shorter, but then the bars end up being too low. Sight unseen is
tough...

I'm an 89cm pbh, and a 61 X 59 frame fits me perfectly no matter what
bars I put on it.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 1:35 PM, michael sellers <whiteoak1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am preparing to order my wife an Atlantis. Her PBH is 81.3cm or 32 in. She
> is very wary of getting a bike site unseen as we have been sold bikes too
> small  in the past. I am a huge fan of Rivendell's way of thinking but want
> to be sure we get the right frame size to allow a comfortable upright riding
> position. Any thoughts on frame sizes ?  While we're at it i will probably
> order myself an Atlantis after March. My PBH is 88.9cm or 35 in. Suggestions
> for me?  Thanks in advance and i really enjoy the Group.  Thanks,Mike S.

Cheers,
David

Member, Supreme Council of Cyberspace

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal