I’m a conventionally proportioned 6’ tall, with a PBH around 87.5 or 88.  My
61cm Atlantis is the perfect size for me (with Albas).  If I were running drops
I might be tempted by the next smaller size.

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Deacon Patrick
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2014 2:32 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: Advice on sizing please.

Trust the elves of Rivendell. They know what they are doing. And in they odd
event there is a factor missed, they have a solid reputation for making things
right. I bought both my bikes sight unseen and have been delighted! Definitely
call them and ask any and all questions, and answer all theirs. They'll have
you dialed in.

With abandon,
Patrick