I agree with Patrick. Rivendell wants you to be happy with your bike.
They want the bike to fit, and you to ride it. They'll work hard so
that you are satisfied. Call them and have a long long chat. Unless
this is to be a surprise, I'd suggest that the rider be the one to
talk to Rivendell.

In the rare cases when I've had problems with items I've bought from
Rivendell, they have gone out of their way to make things right.

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Deacon Patrick <lamontg...@mac.com> wrote:
> Trust the elves of Rivendell. They know what they are doing. And in they odd
> event there is a factor missed, they have a solid reputation for making
> things right. I bought both my bikes sight unseen and have been delighted!
> Definitely call them and ask any and all questions, and answer all theirs.
> They'll have you dialed in.
>
> With abandon,
> Patrick
>
> On Sunday, December 21, 2014 2:35:26 PM UTC-7, michael sellers wrote:
>>
>> I am preparing to order my wife an Atlantis. Her PBH is 81.3cm or 32 in.
>> She is very wary of getting a bike site unseen as we have been sold bikes
>> too small  in the past. I am a huge fan of Rivendell's way of thinking but
>> want to be sure we get the right frame size to allow a comfortable upright
>> riding position. Any thoughts on frame sizes ?  While we're at it i will
>> probably order myself an Atlantis after March. My PBH is 88.9cm or 35 in.
>> Suggestions for me?  Thanks in advance and i really enjoy the Group.
>> Thanks,Mike S.

-- Anne Paulson

It isn't a contest. Enjoy the ride.