Michael:

Rivendell's sizing method works well for the majority of riders.  An 81.3
cm PBH puts her on 54.5 cm Atlantis and your 88.9 on a 61.  Give Rivendell
a call & talk to someone live about your type of riding, planned set-up,
and any other questions.  I made multiple phone calls before ordering my
Atlantis and found them to super helpful.  They want you on a bike that
fits you & your intended use.  I bought mine without ever seeing a
Rivendell in person.  When the bike arrived at my house, it took only a
short time to finish the assembly & get on the road.  Within a couple of
miles & minor fit adjustments, I had the best fitting bike I've ever
owned.  Other than fiddling with different handlebars and gradually raising
the bars, my fit has changed very little in the 12 years I've ridden the
bike.

dougP