When I first saw your (very cool) overlay, I thought about wheel size
discrepancies.  I have a folder full of Hunq pics and I'm going to say the
Hunqapillar is a 51, which has 26" wheels.  The 54cm Hunq's have a much
smaller gap at the top tube-head tube-down tube junction, due to the longer
fork.  The 52cm Clem would have 650B wheels so there should be a noticeable
difference in the wheel sizes if the bikes are sized correctly.