I enjoyed the comparison of the Clem and Hunq.  Nice layover.  Just out of
curiosity, what size Hunq was compared to the Clem 52?  I ask because I
have been communicate with Riv and 2 of the choices that I have been given
is a 52 Clem and a 54 Hunq.  They say that the Clem 52 would give me a
couple of CM of extra standover height.  Still trying to decide between the
Clem, Hunq, and Sam.  I was just trying to determine if spending the extra
money on the Hunq was worth it or not.  I know the Hunq has nicer tubing,
lugs, and paint which drives up the price.

My big issue is that I'm a tough fit due to lack of flexibility and I have
slightly shorter arms than a male of my height.  My PBH is 83.  I wonder
which one would give me the most options of seat heights and bar heights.
 I almost think that the Clem would.  I seem to like my bars 2 to 4 inches
above seat level, but yet not where I'm sitting straight upright.  For a
visual (just viewing the seat and handlebars), the pic of the 59 Clem
Anthracite looks like what I am trying to achieve in terms of bars above
seat level and distance from seat to bars.

To do that on the Hunq and Sam, I'm afraid that I would need to get the max
sized frame which would allow the least standover height which then would
limit how wide of a tire that I can use.  Anyone know the max standover
height on the Hunq size 54 with the widest accepted tire?  Anyone know the
max standover height of the Sam 55 with the widest accepted tire?