I don't know, it's the smaller Hunq frame pictured on the product page, and
so either a 51 or 54 at that size. Since I didn't know for sure, I sized
things more off the pedal and crankset instead of the seat tubes, there's
definitely some margin for error involved. If anyone know what size the
single TT Hunq pictured on the product page is I can probably do a more
accurate overlay for sizing, but as this one is let's say it's an idealized
apples to apples if you had a Hunq in the same frame size as the medium
Clem, just to illustrate how close the main triangle geometries really are
and the versatility the Clem /should/ theoretically offer if you, like me,
would rather shoot for "typical Riv touring" than "cruiser."

I'm not nearly as expert as the other dudes on here for sizing. Based on
the geometry comparisons and theory, the Hunq has a shorter chainstay and
will seem to be more responsive to turning because it will follow your
weight quicker, the Clem has much longer ones and will want to track
straighter which to me is appealing for commuting and carrying loads, and
then there's the top tube being slightly shorter on the Hunq which if I'm
interpreting the expanded frame theory right means the handlebars should be
able to start just slightly lower on the Hunq than the Clem for the same
reach, but unless your saddle is all the way forwards it's probably not a
big enough amount to matter. A 6 degree rise for 2cm longer hypotenuse
shouldn't add too much height to the head tube, but it will add some.