Patrick,

My intuition would be that his Spaceframe or diamond frame models would work
better with a drop bar and perhaps be more optimized for road riding. The thing
to do is call them up, as Jeff is usually available and always happy to talk at
length about his bikes and how they would match up with your specific goals.

I have to say though, I am really impressed with the Jones H-bar setup. If I
want to go into a full aero position, I just put my hands at the forward
crossbar and my arms can rest completely on the regular grip section of the
710mm bar, feels very natural. It looks like a dorky beach cruiser bar at
first, but it has a number of great positions and I think Jeff would tell you
that his geometry is designed specifically to work with the H-bar.