Och, nae worries here, mate! I took it as a good cut to the bone Scottish
joke (admittedly "good," cut to the bone," and "Scottish" are a wee bit
redundant). Grin.

Omegas help the foot function properly on a pedal. Without them one needs
specialized, accommodative footbinders, er, footwear. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick