MKS does a similar Lyotard-Berthet knockoff, as the Urban Platform Ezy
Superior.

http://www.mkspedal.com/English/catalog4.htm

Both the superelegant WI version and the MKS version are much bigger than
the original Lyotard pedals, which are all but unusable for anyone with
feet bigger than about Size 7, unless you have toeclips. MKS also does a
wire-cage half-clip similar to Bruce Gordon's (my recollection of the
timeline is that MKS had them before Bruce did). Outside Outfitters has the
pedals
for $38
<http://www.outsideoutfitters.com/ps-27010-195-mks-urban-platform-pedals.aspx>
and the toeclips for $21
<http://www.outsideoutfitters.com/ps-27009-195-mks-stainless-steel-toe-clips-straps.aspx>,

so it's a fairly inexpensive experiment.

Personally, I gave up on Lyotard Berthets for anything except retro-fetish
reasons; they're too small for my 10.5 Amurrrican feet, and they're made
out of a wussy soft steel - the kicktabs bend if you look at them
crosseyed. The modern pedals are a lot more rugged.