Funny I'm waiting to get my 26 x 2.1 TB's. I've had the same questions and
hoping for the best! I elected to go with the snake skin side wall for
added puncture protection and still I'm shaving a little more than two
pounds of ( currently running Big Ben's 910 grams each) rotational weight.
Glad to hear they wear reasonably well and better to hear how fast they are
on both surfaces. I'm in the camp of I'd rather have a great rolling
experience with the hassle of fixing a flat. I don't intend to do crazy
down hill racing over extreme terrain so these should do the trick. I don't
have immediate plans to run tubeless as I don't have tubeless rims perhaps
in the future I'll do a wheel build.

~Hugh "Weight Weenie" Smitham