I rode Dureme 50's for the first 2 years, Smart Sam 2.25 front/2.1 rear for
the last year. Interestingly, I'd put the Smart Sams on par with the smooth
ride of Clement MSO 60 TPI. I'm debating when it is time to replace the
QB's tires if I go Barlow Pass or MSO 120/dual compound. Since the Burts
roll so beautifully (seriously, the Hunqapillar handled much more like the
QB with them on!), I'm likely more comfortable going with the Barlow Pass
and stop pushing the QB into the grey zone of underbiking rougher trails.

I'm excited to see what trouble this gets me into, and eager to see what
the flat and durability experience is and if I go with the light version
next time.

With abandon,
Patrick