That is absolutely the longest URL I have ever seen!

I can't get to the photo/s; can you repost? Thanks.

Patrick Moore, who might be interested in a rack himself.

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 8:43 AM, KC <kathyscarr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thought I should report back on our decision in case helpful to anyone
> else.  After a lot of agonizing, we went for the HR1400 from Hollywood
> Racks.  I was very intrigued with several of the others and especially
> liked the 1upusa.  Since it will most often be just the 2 of us, it is nice
> that we can generally keep it set up for 2 and just add the extension to it
> when the grandkids join in.  I liked that the company is "local" to us in
> case we needed to return something directly to them and the person I spoke
> with there to answer my questions was very responsive. For $350 we got the
> complete setup from a LBS and felt like that was a reasonable risk since we
> were a little paralyzed with the fear of continuing damage to my frame .
> We set it up pretty easily (for 2 bikes) on Sunday and were very happy.  It
> holds both bikes firmly in place, no more swinging, with minimal frame
> contact.  We haven't tilted it for trunk access with the bikes on, but it
> is very easy when they are off so we will easily be able to keep the rack
> on the car and be ready to go.  Literally takes a minute or 2 to load the
> bikes once the wheel wells are set up.  The instructions are to load them
> opposite directions, but my seat interfered with his handlebars so we ended
> up with them the same way and see no problem.  Maybe with more time we will
> test more arrangements (would be nice to lessen the amount we extend beyond
> the car width) but we were anxious to go on a great Mothers' Day ride.  It
> looks like the extension will be extremely easy to add on as needed.
> Again, I really appreciate the input from people here.  Below is a photo of
> the bikes loaded up on the car as we stopped at TJs to get a little fuel
> for the trip and our gang off on the ride.(I don't think I a creating a
> problem adding the photos here, but please gently yell at me if I am)

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten

*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the rim of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Kinei hos eromenon. It moves as the being-loved. *Aristotle

*The Love that moves the Sun and all the other stars. *Dante